Izmir Sciencepark, a science and technology park established under the leadership of Izmir University of Economics and Izmir Chamber of Commerce, now offers services of Career Guidance Center to the companies in the region and the young people who shared their CV’s in order to work at Izmir Sciencepark as a result of the collaboration with Career Guidance Center.
The objectives of Career Guidance Center are to bring students and business world together; promote IUE and its student profile to the business world; inform lower grade students about internship opportunities and inform seniors about employment opportunities; and guide students on a realistic path to professional life by informing them about possible problems and concerns they might be facing in work life.
Career Guidance Center has partnered with Alumni Relations Office and activated the “Alumni Information System and CV Bank” system in 2016-2017 academic year to further their services.
Alumni Information System and CV Bank allow companies to subscribe free of purchase and post their job openings and use the search engine to view the CV’s of Izmir University of Economics alumni.
Companies now get in touch with Career Guidance Center in order to employ young people or offer them internship opportunities at Izmir Sciencepark, and benefit from their more comprehensive service-oriented infrastructure.
You too can become part of Izmir Sciencepark to benefit both from tax advantages and extensive services offered.
Please click to get in touch.
Services Offered by Izmir University of Economics Career Guidance Center:
- Visiting companies
- Organizing Career Fairs to introduce companies to the students
- Organizing chats with alumni in business life
- Providing support on writing CV and cover letter
- Providing support on preparing for interviews
- Providing support on job search processes
- Organizing workshops for students
- Handling internship procedures of students
- Organizing Human Resources Summit where Human Resources Managers attend
- Getting in touch with companies to arrange internships and part-time employment for students
- Organizing an interview week in order to arrange pre interviews for students with companies they select